Saturday 20 September 2014

Rob Kardashian tweets that he has a ‘baby mama’; joked in July about having a son

ROB Kardashian has prompted more fears for his health after tweeting that he has a ‘baby mama’.It’s not the first time Kardashian has tweeted ‘jokes’ about having a son, before quickly backtracking.

In July, he tweeted that he was happy to spend American Independence Day with his son.“Happy I got my Son with me for the 4th tomorrow!! Can’t wait to watch fireworks with my little man!”, he wrote, before claiming it was all a big joke.“Those who know me know I play and I do NOT have a son. Y’all got my mama emailing me asking if I have a Son lol goodness hahaha. GOODnight,” he wrote.He has also in the past tweeted that he wants to eight children.Kardashian’s mum Kris Jenner recently confessed that she cries herself to sleep every night worrying about her son’s health.

No comments:

Post a Comment